P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
28 January, 07:26
Wow, I'm overwhelmed by the love and support after being kicked off Facebook today - lol. I am okay, and yes it was really big - I have three businesses that I built through genuine networking and love and care there over 12 years and I've lost something like 40,000 followers .... but you know what? I don't care.

This is way more important than the followers or even the businesses if children are suffering.

I'm not gone - you just have to look for me in different spaces. Share this with your friends, and relax.

We got this.
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE
#NothingCanStopWhatsComing
#TheStormis

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
and YouTube is still there - til I am kicked off lmao (so not 100% big tech free, but getting there!!!)
07:29 AM - Jan 28, 2021
In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Shekhinah in this post can reply
Jean Hyita @JulyJean
28 January, 07:51
In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication
so sorry to hear that ..Hi its Jean 💜🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 January, 07:53
In response Jean Hyita to her Publication
Hey Jean, they are just bullies. I posted the Lords Prayer and refused to move it when they decided it needed to be 'fact chequed'.... as 'misleading'. They can go to hell.