Dennis 369 @Dennis369
25 years I served and they have the balls to guilt trip me into coming into their hospital of horrors to get the jab. Fuck them!

Read. Its disgusting.

https://t.me/WeTheMedia/27...
03:32 AM - Jul 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dennis369 in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
27 July, 07:10
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
Smart man!! Thank you for your service!
What a insult to your intelligence!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
27 July, 06:54
Government Tyranny continues within the Department of Veterans Affairs America

Department of Veterans Affairs mandates COVID-19 vaccination for health care workers
NEWS
By ALEX NITZBERG July 26, 2021

https://www.theblaze.com/n...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JayBee Fletcher @JBFletcher
27 July, 06:21
"The three vaccines available [ ] have been extensively studied and are proven to be safe and effective."

Extensively studied?! The clinical trial is ongoing and slated to end in, I believe, 2023.

Proven safe & effective!? There is literally proof via VAERS that at least 10,000 people have DIED and nearly 500,000 severe adverse events have been recorded. It is also widely known that VAERS numbers are under reported, so the adverse event and death numbers are likely much higher!

This is a DISGUSTING letter, what an insult to those who've already sacrificed so much in service to their country!

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
27 July, 06:14
LIES
its not a deadly virus
its not a vaccine
the jab is deadly
its experimental
the jab can harm you pemanently

veterans medical care is very costly
veterans that are ill are useless to them
Its the agenda for depopulation
Its a cost benefit ratio burden to the deep state

That is the facts

Karen Clancy @Puhlio1
27 July, 05:59
You can get a form to force THEM to sign regarding laws they're breaking and their responsibility to you if you get it (they will NOT want to sign)...Nuremberg code, etc. at website: americasfrontlinedoctors.org

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 July, 05:52
This makes me really angry and I am not a veteran but came from a family of 8 of them. This is so wrong.

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
27 July, 06:00
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Absolutely right! It's piss me off too.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
27 July, 04:21
They are trying to find out who hasnt gotten one so they can knock on your door.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
27 July, 04:04
ya we got ours today...I threw it in the trash after ripping it up.