Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
High Schooler Raises $12K to Help Homeless Veterans Across the Country Get Off the Streets

READ: http://w-j.co/s/f16a2
10:05 PM - Jul 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
26 July, 10:29
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
I never could reconcile why the U.S. supports giving their money to mega-million dollar commanding people who throw and kick balls around, and yet are okay with Vets being homeless. I think people assume their taxes cover the care of Vets. I understand that many became disillusioned when they learned of Wars for Profit and the Military-Industrial Complex Machine. At the same time, when citizens enlist, they believe they are taking on the responsibility of protecting and defending the rights of the Americans under the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. Once in, they have to follow orders. I recall the story of an NFL player who quit after 9-11 to go fight for us. When he realized he was sent to protect Opium crops in Afganistan for the CIA, he was about to expose it and was sent home with three bullets to the head with a late apology for being killed by "friendly fire". I know it is a sensitive, subject. It can't get fixed until we start talking about it openly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chico Panebianco @Chico1
26 July, 10:51
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Pat tillman, a man of integrity who loved his country and his people more than he loved his own life.
a true patriot whose memory and sacrifice will inspire generations to come .
Semper fidelis ,SIR!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
26 July, 11:05
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I’ve been sqawking about this for a long time. It only makes sense to the cabal that thrive on it and profit from it. They not only profit from it financially, but they profit from it by distracting the tax-paying sheep that choose to ignore the sacrifices of our brave soldiers. I can assure you that every single patriot that you see at the Trump rallies or online fighting are deeply grateful for our military. You may not see our tears, our flags or our gratitude for your service in person but our hearts are with you. We are ashamed of anyone that is still spending money on Hollywood or professional sports or giving in to the cancel culture. Our military and our police officers and firefighters should have always been paid much more for risking their lives than any prima donna actor or sports player.