Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
17 January, 04:37
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I am in that club as well. I lost a family member two days after I was booted. The memories and contacts lost just about made me lose my mind. 🙏🙏 for you and the rest of us. I was hoping a white hat would take over social media and allow us access to accounts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beautiful Disaster @BeautifulDisaster
17 January, 01:54
Welcome to cool club, happened to me first on IG in August then FB in September. Thankfully I had already cleared my account for the most part. It's awful but actually, you get use to it and the break from toxicity is amazing!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
17 January, 01:22
So sorry! U were on another Soc Media sites "List" no doubt.

We are living thru "The Purge".
Amazon is selling "Kill Republicans" T Shirts..

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 January, 07:37
Oh Casey that is so awful & wrong!!! I deleted my Fb a few months ago, but managed to download all my data before I did so.
Have you looked via archive?
Remember nothing digital is never truely deleted. I think FB are going to have to do a lot of reversals soon 🙏

BBQ Beer Freedom @BBQBeerFreedom
16 January, 06:04
Barstads. These guys piss me off. Its payback time.

Canadian Lady @Bosslady
15 January, 09:16
you should syill be able to access your photos thru google photos..i can.

Kay Opse @KAG_Kay_85
15 January, 09:07
Looks like I need to pull the last 10+ years of photos off fb and be done with them!

laura rosario @Lauracr
15 January, 07:48
They did the same to one of my friends to

Querist Anon @Querist
15 January, 07:43
I've been concerned about that so I'm currently downloading mine to a computer and its taking hours to do.... Hopefully I'll have everything backed up though.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
15 January, 07:21
because of collusion with the CCP Facebook will be confinscated and more thank likely become a new platform

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
15 January, 07:06
Same here ... I would like my photos back

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 January, 06:59
They did the same thing to my fren
He lost yrs of family stuff he cant get back because he wife took his kids.

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
15 January, 06:53
Zuker is sn Azz hole. #nuffsaid

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
15 January, 03:42
I understand completly.. I lost mine same way last summer. Poof, many photo's of family gone..

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
15 January, 02:49
I had a feeling shit like this would happen. I could tell it was coming down the pipeline. In Sept I deleted all my pics and let people know in Dec I was out. Thought it was going to be harder than it was. 12yrs was a long time to give those invasive offenders access to my info and life. Today? Feels amazingly free.

Christine Broderick @CrazyCatLadyx4
15 January, 02:35
same! im pissed.

Cax SCx @Cax
15 January, 02:26
Nothing is ever really deleted from the internet maybe one day, after this bs, it will come back. anything is possible these days. Anything is possible.

Nikki Thorpe @Tricky85
15 January, 02:09
yeah me too yesterday, no warning nothing just completey deactivated
i post alot though but luckily managed to back up all my photos this week x

Elizabeth Partridge @Elizabeth87
15 January, 02:05
They deactivated me on the 14th as well. Require ID. nope

Carey Lou @Careylou
15 January, 01:50
Welcome to the Club... I mean Class Action Lawsuit!

CatGirl Southworth @Catgirl
15 January, 01:27
Twitter and they are connected. I am sorry that happened to you Casey! They are corrupt on power,

CindyQ LouHoo @CindyQLouHoo
15 January, 01:20
Sad for you! That happened to my old account too! Losing the pictures of my kids was so terrible!

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
15 January, 01:17
These tech tyrants are terrible. I was booted off twatter last Friday. I am sorry, Casey Dee.😘 I can imagine how frustrating that must be. I only wish that I had access to a few little videos like The KEKS singinging Stand By Me. ❤️ 🐸

Kovian Tel @Kovian
15 January, 01:03
They are looking for any excuse to create obedient drones. I completely deleted my FB but still run my ChirpChirp account. I suppose I either watch my wording or they hesitate taking down an 11 year named account. Perhaps both.

Kenneth KARP @Patriot_ken
15 January, 12:59
same here

Linda Barrier @Linda_Barrier21
15 January, 12:58
I am so sorry, I understand completely! Same with Twat account!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
15 January, 12:02
I know what you mean.. I have several accounts removed from under me by FB (and Twitter)... many, lol! They suck. But they think we will just give up disillusioned. Not likely. I make 3 of every post now. I build a new one and post on my old wall continuously. I am a thorn in their side. They must have reserved a fact checker just for me, lolololol!😂😅😅😅

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
15 January, 11:55
That is messed up!!! I am so sorry for the loss of your special photos & memories Casey. Sending you love & praying for you to find them again extra so strongly & permanently in your heart & mind memories. 🙏🏻💛

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
15 January, 11:41
That is their way of telling that your timeline is not yours. It belongs to them. fb are evil AF. I just finished purging my fb saving all my photos and deleting all of my posts and dm. I do it every few years so it wasn't that bad, but it took days. I am done with fakebook, wife did the same. No longer buying ads for clients either. Fuck fb!

Paco Loco @Paco
15 January, 11:34
Neo-Marxism
Neo-Communism
We better all get down on our knees and pray that Trump is our next POTUS. Otherwise if Biden gets in we'll begin to see America's version of the Third Reich