Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 January, 12:48
So everyone knows, there are many actors in the movie. Not just Bidan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
28 January, 07:01
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
A truly fascinating movie. Are we nearing the end? My husband still thinks Bidan is real. sigh. He is an Engineer and won't believe unless it comes from "a reliable source." 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tasha Cr. @Tasha
28 January, 08:22
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
What's a reliable source..? 😉 Yes, I can confirm, I also know a lot of people, who waiting for facts to see in public. Even here: Only military is the way, otherwise they would say it's fake news.

Exactly. Obviously MSM wouldn't report these things anyway. He seems to think that if some of these things were really true, MSM would have to report them. I had taken two smiling and nodding and sending him a little tiny bits of information.
08:31 AM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Tasha Cr. to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Safefamiliesmom in this post can reply
Tasha Cr. @Tasha
28 January, 11:24
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
I did the same with my hubby. Exactly the same situation and reasoning. 😊

28 January, 11:52
In response Tasha Cr. to her Publication
Love it!