Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
25 July, 10:47
wthβ€¦πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ€¨πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ™„

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
I have a background in linguistucs and with just a quick glance, I have a feeling the author is not a native English speaker. I will check it out some more on the te site 🧐
10:53 PM - Jul 25, 2021
In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FreeByTheSea in this post can reply
25 July, 11:39
In response Free ByThe Sea to her Publication
comma or two..βœ”οΈπŸ˜‚βŒβŒβŒ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 July, 11:41
Yes. Of course, I see typos in my own post. 🀣 Friends sometimes need a decoder ring for my texts πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
25 July, 11:05
what's my native lingo then...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ„

Not that I don't you...
or anything...

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
25 July, 11:06
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
doubt... LMAO

seems spell check are a bag full of dolts...
too

bwahahaha

25 July, 10:57
Because it’s Nigerian type bullshit. You’ve heard the way they scam 1 million times I’m sure

25 July, 11:00
Yes, although, the dropped articles (a, an, the) lead me to believe Asian descent. 🀣 Yes, I’m a dork. It’s fun for me.

25 July, 11:01
p.s. - I have my reading glasses on now and see your eye roll πŸ™„ emoji πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

25 July, 10:55
Believe me it’s so ridiculous sounding already