Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
25 July, 11:33
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
buy TEN!!! 😠🤨🙄😵‍💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela Pruitt @NowthePAINPam
25 July, 11:19
How about y'all let me know if anything happens? K?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
25 July, 11:32
In response Pamela Pruitt to her Publication
I won’t be following this garbage ✔️

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
25 July, 10:54
??

Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
25 July, 10:53
I have a background in linguistucs and with just a quick glance, I have a feeling the author is not a native English speaker. I will check it out some more on the te site 🧐

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
25 July, 11:05
In response Free ByThe Sea to her Publication
what's my native lingo then...😂😂🐄

Not that I don't you...
or anything...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
25 July, 11:39
In response Free ByThe Sea to her Publication
comma or two..✔️😂❌❌❌

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
25 July, 10:50
Without a PC...
you won't meet Q...???

WTF...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
25 July, 10:51
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
shit outta luck✔️💯🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
25 July, 10:49
What is this? Q is AI? I asked VK that and he said it wasn't. Why is a PC needed to meet Q then?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
25 July, 10:54
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
https://t.me/Qresurrection...

🤨😵‍💫😠

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
25 July, 11:35
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
just garbage