Only people mentioned by Couggirl7 in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
25 July, 06:09
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
Not in California. Just got slapped with a $1,021 penalty for using over my "allocated" amount of water in June. We only shower once or twice a week and do one load of laundry per week.

Can't afford to pay the penalty, and my food crops are dying. If I don't pay it, they'll shut off my water

Meanwhile, the winery close by is having a harvest celebration event with 500 people. How much of the water I can't have to shower and flush my toilets are they using for that?

I'm contacting Water Audit of California, who has current lawsuits against the county for mismanagement of the water.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Altman @Lioness1111
25 July, 10:47
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Praying someone assists you with this situation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
25 July, 05:51
live this. my friend loves to garden but doesn't do canning. i can it for her and i get produce 😁 she supplies jars and we gather them all year.

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
25 July, 04:18
They would do this at the Rock cory in Germany, everyone would bring enough of one food and share around the lake. They called it Indian Summer