Doq Holliday @doqholliday
To all the true Patriots that are out there doing your thing, trying to find truth and help others, I love you so much it hurts.

To all you Paytriots that are misleading people, telling people to follow fake accounts and trying to make money off of the Great Awakening: FUCK YOU!

Happy Sunday.
03:17 PM - Jul 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
NEO ONE @Neo
03 August, 02:59
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Chapter 17 @NewChapter_17
29 July, 03:10
Well said indeed 👍👍👍🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
28 July, 08:53
yeah people like simon parkes and charlie ward and many others that think they got direct contact with 17 😂 and they are raking in the $s idiots the lot of them including simon parkes who states that he is a father to an alien cat type thing yeah what ever hahahab

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
27 July, 04:39
ThanQ Doq!! Love your posts and appreciate all that you do for the movement and to uplift humanity. Be safe and keep the FAITH. ❤️🌞🙏☄️💥🔥

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
26 July, 06:58

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
26 July, 06:47
👊 :) 🔥

Jody Donohue @Jody
26 July, 06:42
We love you too Doq! Couldn’t have said it better myself. Happy Monday. God bless 🙏❤️

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 July, 06:39
LOVE YOU DoQ ... couldn't have said it better ... don't forget all the tools who are spewing FEAR p*rn ... we're not buying it.
All Horse-Pucky!

Julie Casey @Trump2023
26 July, 05:35
♥️ ! xo

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
26 July, 10:15
Fuck the PAYtriots....they feed off of people’s thirst for TRUE knowledge by feeding them bullshit and asking for money. Truth will boomerang on them as well.

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
26 July, 01:19
WWG1WGA!
I would be losing my mind without a place to communicate with like-minded people. Thank you DOQ!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 July, 12:14
You do know Nana loves u right!

Vicki Null @SFlaPatriot
25 July, 11:42
🇺🇲

OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
25 July, 08:48
Copy that. I appreciate you Doq more than you know! WWG1WGA

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 July, 08:42

deborah sidener @debbiedo
25 July, 08:12
I've been in this fight since 2015 I was in the great meme wars in 2016 I followed you on Twitter and got kicked off 4 times the last time was when our President got kicked off. I AM HONORED AND YOU HAVE ALL MY LOVE. WWG1WGA❣️

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
25 July, 07:20

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
25 July, 07:18
😂😂😂

Kamui Shirou @b0yzero
25 July, 06:23
Yeah, you're not divisive or anything like that.

Playing right into the Deep State's hand.

Controlled Opposition: 99% legit and 1% divisive and fake.

ie: @doqholliday

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
25 July, 06:16
Yeah, it's a bit much trying to sort out fact from fiction. I sure wish there were an easier way to do it than trusting your gut.

Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
25 July, 05:42
Couldn't AGREE with you more.
I "USED" to call them out; but those still asleep would call me out for doing so; so now I just keep my mouth shut But ALWAYS EYES OPEN! Sometimes people just have to figure it out for themselves.
Or Not.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 July, 06:43
In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication
Me Too!
Don't worry about them - if they don't know it's THEIR PROBLEM, not yours... follow your heart. Trust your discernment and call out traitors with knowledge.
THAT IS GOOD, and we all have a part in doing so.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
25 July, 05:30
I am a True Patriot always trying to find truth and help others. Many I have followed in the past I am no longer following. I am working hard at trusting my own instincts. I do admit that I enjoy listening to Dave from the X22 report. I will be honest--I feel comfortable with Dave but open to the fact that I could be deceived. I know he promotes Patriots Supply. I can't wait for the New Earth to do volunteer humanitarian healing .

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
25 July, 05:24
I know WHAT U MEAN DOC...

DON JUAN "AMONG US" 🐄💩

It is CRUEL let so many kids aside a road for misleading them... IMPOSTER GAME 😂😂😂

https://youtu.be/749dwkfFd...

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
25 July, 05:17
👊

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
25 July, 05:16
Love you too Doq & thanks for speaking truth. God's watching and he knows who the true Patriots are. It's just sad & wrong to see others taking advantage of people just trying to learn the truth! I agree with you 1000%.

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
25 July, 05:12
Happy Sunday, Doq!
Blessings and much love! 🙏❤️

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
25 July, 04:55
Love you too Doc!!! God bless!!!

Patriot17 England @17England
25 July, 04:41
😎