Monkey Werks @MonkeyWerks
24 July, 09:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
Aids: made in lab
TB spread by masks
Malaria spread in musquitos>biological warfare.
10:21 PM - Jul 24, 2021
In response Monkey Werks to his Publication
Only people mentioned by grenouille9 in this post can reply
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
27 July, 06:48
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
A pinch of non-aluminium baking soda in your drinking water between meals helps to alkalize your body - and think only happy thoughts - what you think makes all the difference in the world 💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
27 July, 12:26
Tomorrow - the dangers of microwaves!

Hint: You might as well burn the money spent on the food put in any microwave and then slam your body against the nearest wall a couple of times!

No microwave in my home after reading why I shouldn't use it to warm my cockatoos food! Had to get this info from another bird lover! WTF!

Jody Donohue @Jody
27 July, 12:29
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
I threw my microwave into a pile of scrap metal at the local dump in 2013. I read an article about why they were created. Even when they turn off, they are giving off radiation. 😔

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
27 July, 11:54
If he was alive today, he would be "offed" by the black hats. If you go against them you will be suicided.

guyo thorson @guyo
27 July, 10:29

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
27 July, 04:57
In response guyo thorson to his Publication
Thanks for that meme, i copied it to use it later, hope you don't mind.

27 July, 09:56
AND . . .

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
27 July, 11:55
wow. I've asked my Dr. for a prescription of HCQ and was denied.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
27 July, 02:35
And they knew this for how long? AIDS killed many people for profit?

27 July, 09:32
Thank you!
I've been telling people this since the 80's!

Primary "American" diet is highly acidic!
Deliberately!
Add toxic fertilizers, pesticides, more and more processed foods loaded with artificial chemicals, GMOs, a new horrific energy drink introduced about once a month (or so it seems! WHY do we need energy drinks? Think about this.

Does anyone really think fake food is just being introduced?

McDonalds has been doing it for years!
And who knows how many other fast food chains aren't already serving fake food?

What about excitotoxins in fast food & diet drinks that cause cravings for more drink and more food, let alone what these nasty chemicals do to the cells in our body!

And, YES Trader Joes, you sell a ton of products loaded with MSG under other names! And why do most of your products contain soy protein?

FYI - one of many sites that list MSG aka's

https://foodsthathealyou.c...

Prayer Matters @Prayermatters
27 July, 02:00
will read
msg is so bad.
also interesting ab trader joes
also notice the art around trader joe’s it is full of symbols that i found disturbing (perhaps overthinking standng in line) would love to know if anyone else sees

Grace Rodrick @GFR
27 July, 03:53
I remember the pediatrician advising soy baby gormula as my child was lacyose intolerant then😡😡😡luckily she didnt like milk at all !