JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
That was a heavy post, I know. Most disturbing is the failure of the CCP and Western media (to include the wires- Reuters, AP...) to report what is really happening and to warn the Chinese people in a timely manner of imminent danger. This is pure evil. Communism is pure evil. Here’s a thoughtful prayer to hopefully lift your spirits. Give it to God fren.

https://t.me/usapatriotsun...
10:17 PM - Jul 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 July, 05:57
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
We have to play smart and not do stupid shit but Nana has no doubt that the swamp is like you say gasping their last evils on their way out the door.
We took out the last of what they had to really do extreme damage with when the Evergreen ship mysteriously ran aground.
Nana wishes I could show you what I have seen for real so you would not be so stressed about it.
We are light energy beings no matter what happens and if you start there with no fear and work your way backwards you can see how we win this thing.

What if I told you that you planned the majority of your entire life here just so you could be here right now?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
24 July, 10:58
It seems like that is what's going on is that each side is taking turns at messing with the other guy's weather.
The good guys need to get full control of all of those those systems, and the energy beam weapons too, and we the people need to be leveled with as to what the hell is going on up there way up high. and answer some basic questions for us such as "can the Earth even make its own clouds any more or are we stuck with chem trails from now on- (or blessed with them for that matter, if we would otherwise never get any rain without them)?"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 July, 06:21
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
There are plenty of opinions out there. Rumors that the dark hats lost their HAARP weapons in Europe and have been cloud-seeding with the equivalent of dry ice, pole shift, (whatever the poles are given our new understandings), and plenty of other theories. I trust white hats are largely in control and the deep state is firing its final, feeble shots. Graphene oxide has different implications and magnetic properties related to 5G which we believe DJT largely neuteralized last Spring. Who knows. Any DEW weaponry would also likely be white hat at this late hour but who knows. We’ll know soon. It feels like the final gasp from the swamp creatures but time will tell.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 July, 10:53
AP also deep state owned.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 July, 06:08
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I do not disagree.