Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #thegreatawskening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
How much more of this sh** show do we have to endure????????
There is evidence upon evidence upon evidence upon evidence and so on and so on and so on, etc. etc. etc. [They're] caught!
We Won! Everybody and his brother, mother ,Grandpa & dog knows it!

LETS FINISH THIS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too subtle?

Calgon, take me awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.........................

AZ Audit Exclusive: Election Systems Password Hasn't Been Changed in 2 Years and Is Shared All the Time
The audit has uncovered a number of troubling election security issues - including an elections system that was far too easy to log into.
10:10 PM - Jul 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
25 July, 01:46
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
This is just the theater part that needs to play out, Children are being saved while this is playing out, lets try & Remember the Children.. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
25 July, 03:37
In response Doris Scia to her Publication
yes. Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
24 July, 10:16
okay, you got connectons in the supreme court?

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
24 July, 10:20
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
darn it! you got me...
you're right....i'm calming down...
thank you...

ok...back in the fight!!!

wwg1wga!

SPORTS @SPORTS
24 July, 10:14
End the entire MOTHER FUCKING disgrace TONIGHT!

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
24 July, 10:17
In response SPORTS to his Publication
i guess you know how to fix the whole corrupt system, do it ill wait!

SPORTS @SPORTS
24 July, 10:13
The cattle says God's Plan. If this is God's Plan, then we are in a world of trouble.

All talk. Zero action. Treasonous traitors roaming free in each and every state in this country, zero arrests.

Absolutely amazing to witness. And folks are still getting chewed up and spit out with every Trump speech, followed by absolutely nothing.

Entire pitcher over head!