Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Robin Oxman @Robino
24 July, 10:59
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
So Sorry....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 July, 11:16
In response Robin Oxman to her Publication
Please pray for the trafficked and their rescuers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
24 July, 09:21
You are a warrior child of God
Ty ❤️

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
24 July, 09:22
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Love this

Shay Ray Trump Chump @ShayRay
24 July, 09:04
May God heal your mind, body and soul. It takes a mountain of courage to be here fighting the most evil....satan. God is right beside you (as we all are) just continue to follow Him! Thank you for sharing... we will continue to 🙏🏻for you and all other victims.

God loves you and so do we!

24 July, 09:07
In response Shay Ray Trump Chump to her Publication
Pray for the Children and the trafficked.

While your at it, pray I don't find the offender...

Shannon Harding @Believer101
24 July, 08:40
Thank God for people like you who are strong enough and pissed off enough to speak out! Many are still blind and have no idea what's going on with the child trafficking and the horrors that go with it. Did you notice Biden sneak out a comment about "them sucking blood out of children". I think that was to get people used to hearing that so it will take a bit of punch out of the revelation of what's really happening. God bless you...and God bless us all!

24 July, 08:42
In response Shannon Harding to his Publication
Fren, you are 100% correct. Do not underestimate how correct you are....

"they" want to normalize demonic, satanic rituals...

STAND UP FOR THE INNOCENT.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 July, 08:30
I am really sorry that you went through that pain. My heart is with you and I am glad to be on this journey with you. GOD Bless you sir.

24 July, 08:31
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I'm done being sorry. It made me the warrior I am today.

No pity.

I'M A SURVIVOR NOT A VICTIM...

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
24 July, 07:48
You are an OVERCOMING PATRIOT! We agree with your zeal and resolute stance! JUSTICE must come. It takes real courage to fight instead of recoiling in fear! This COURAGE, you have!

We are ALL proud of you for being in the fight and even helping to lead the charge! Your experience will make it REAL to those who have their eyes shut , their ears covered, and their hearts closed! Many have believed the spoon-fed lies of the LEFT, and have never been confronted with the works of the degenerate!

Those who are now clueless, may not know they have a date with destiny's TRUTH! Because of you and others who survived the horrors, MANY will call for the Reckoning! Promise!

God Bless!

24 July, 08:09
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
I'm just me....

I'm one of millions....

I'm simply fed up.

Even in prison there is a code....

DON'T FUCK/CONSUME OR SELL KIDDOS....

Not1 Worry @WeWin
24 July, 07:22
It is a fkn mess. We must save the children.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
24 July, 06:39
we stand fighting with you.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

24 July, 06:38
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Don't be....

Be sorry and pray for the millions of Children that are abused used and sacrificed to satan...

God kept me alive to fight and free the innocent...

pitty me not...

I receive my reckoning everytime a Child is freed...

Everytime a pedo goes to prison.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
24 July, 06:27
And a reckoning will happen!

24 July, 06:28
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Affirmative Ghost Rider...

God will not be mocked...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 July, 06:20
i love you

24 July, 06:20
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Love you!