1776 Again @BludGeonT
23 July, 04:05
What does it take for people to see what is actually happening right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
23 July, 04:11
In response 1776 Again to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
23 July, 04:24
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I believe most anons have heart coupled with higher intelligence and understand that exploiting those God gave a lower IQ to is just wrong. Granted, many are choosing to lower their IQ by the brain damage being caused by consuming so many neurotoxic products in the home and body, yet I digress, it's not okay to be victimized because you have a lower IQ. Their plan is to continue causing brain damage and dumbing down through denigrating social & educational programming and neurotoxic products until the average IQ is 90. It's 98 now. Didn't it use to be 110 in the 1970s?

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
God didn't give them a lower IQ. The Deep State gave fluoride and vaccinations. That's a big difference. The DS are also the ones exploiting them. (Not me) We are ALL victims. How are you reading this as an insult? We couldn't be told....we had to be shown, right?
04:41 PM - Jul 23, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
23 July, 04:50
Oh, I see, you misunderstood who I mean to be exploiting those with a lower IQ, I was referring to the Deep State, not you. 🤨😂

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
23 July, 04:52
🤦‍♀️Yes.. that's what I was thinking. 😂

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
23 July, 04:48
Hmmmmm, I feel like your response doesn't match what I wrote. Where was the miscommunication or understanding?

1. I liked your meme on the pandemic being an IQ test.
2. I clearly stated that people were being dumbed down by-products, which include fluoride. So, we are resonant there as well.
Without the neurotoxins in consumer products, scripts, air water, and soil, I do believe we are born with a wide variety of intelligence levels based on the standard IQ test. The standard IQ test doesn't measure all. We are equal in Divine Spirit; I will concur.
What did you mean about something being insulting?🧐

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
23 July, 04:50
I read it wrong. I apologize. We are on the same page 😉