Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
23 July, 07:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
23 July, 07:53
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
How quickly people forget...all countries capitulated to TRUMP in 2017. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doug from Canada @DougT
23 July, 08:11
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
You are correct and I agree with you, I not only know that we capitulated but that the actual Trudeau was replaced by an actor a couple of years ago, this billboard is the bearded "Trudeau actor".

Having said all that I still like the message behind this billboard. The majority of Canadians I speak to are completely asleep and this is the message they need to see to help them to wake up.

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
So, who do you think is ruining every country...I know, do you?
08:17 AM - Jul 23, 2021
In response Doug from Canada to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Atom_Eve_GOD in this post can reply
Doug from Canada @DougT
23 July, 08:40
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
The perception that every country is being "ruined" is being done to wake the sleepers, and yes there are casualties, some volunteer to be the actors playing these casualties from what I've heard, and the captured media is being used to broadcast it. My understanding of this is that it is "but a fraction" of what would have really happened if the good guys hadn't intervened.

Now as for who is "running" these countries we'll call them the "American Military", that's not exactly true but make of it what you will.