naval kishori Z @navalkishori
23 July, 01:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚜ⱠɆł₲Ⱨ₳⚜ Whydouneedmylastname @OmgitsLeigha
23 July, 01:45
In response naval kishori Z to her Publication
Is it just me or is Gab down too?! I logged out about 20 minutes ago too log right back in because the screen started twitching out and now it wont log in through app or browser..just says "having a problem on our end" 🤪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jamie Hulsey @LunchLadyPatriot
23 July, 01:48
In response ⚜ⱠɆł₲Ⱨ₳⚜ Whydouneedmylastname to her Publication
Same here! I was just about to post and ask the same question! Do you get the feeling that something big is about to go down????

23 July, 01:53
In response Jamie Hulsey to her Publication
Absolutely! I feel it in my gut I had to run to the bathroom.and pee🤣🤣😆 This is wild! I'm holding on tight with ya!

23 July, 02:07
In response ⚜ⱠɆł₲Ⱨ₳⚜ Whydouneedmylastname to her Publication
I hope its not a bug let down! We've been waiting for so long!! I'm a basket case(excited)🤣🤣🤣🤣

23 July, 02:38
In response Jamie Hulsey to her Publication
Me either, I have 4 different things open waiting and holding my poor eyes open with toothpicks! We absolutely deserve some truth!

Yes we do! I'm the dame. I just can't sleep until something happens lol
02:54 AM - Jul 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by LunchLadyPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jamie Hulsey, click on at the bottom under it