naval kishori Z @navalkishori
23 July, 01:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚜ⱠɆł₲Ⱨ₳⚜ Whydouneedmylastname @OmgitsLeigha
23 July, 01:45
In response naval kishori Z to her Publication
Is it just me or is Gab down too?! I logged out about 20 minutes ago too log right back in because the screen started twitching out and now it wont log in through app or browser..just says "having a problem on our end" 🤪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jamie Hulsey @LunchLadyPatriot
23 July, 01:48
In response ⚜ⱠɆł₲Ⱨ₳⚜ Whydouneedmylastname to her Publication
Same here! I was just about to post and ask the same question! Do you get the feeling that something big is about to go down????

23 July, 01:53
In response Jamie Hulsey to her Publication
Absolutely! I feel it in my gut I had to run to the bathroom.and pee🤣🤣😆 This is wild! I'm holding on tight with ya!

I hope its not a bug let down! We've been waiting for so long!! I'm a basket case(excited)🤣🤣🤣🤣
02:07 AM - Jul 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by LunchLadyPatriot in this post can reply
23 July, 02:38
In response Jamie Hulsey to her Publication
Me either, I have 4 different things open waiting and holding my poor eyes open with toothpicks! We absolutely deserve some truth!

23 July, 02:54
In response ⚜ⱠɆł₲Ⱨ₳⚜ Whydouneedmylastname to her Publication
Yes we do! I'm the dame. I just can't sleep until something happens lol