Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Doug from Canada @DougT
25 July, 11:56
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
IQ Tests

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
25 July, 11:55
Unfortunately those people that chose not to take vax were exposed to alleged contaminated PCR tests due to employment requirement.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
23 July, 03:44
I had a very powerful, vivid dream just before President Trump signed the Dec. 21st 2017 executive order blocking the property of child traffickers. In my dream I was trapped in a building by an ice lattice which I broke through and walked out into the mother of all blizzards. I saw President Trump standing in the storm with not a hair out of place. We both had concern on our faces due to the raging snow and the ice lattice.

We didn't speak, but when he looked at me, and then the ice lattice that once trapped me, I got the feeling he would destroy the rest, like I was helping to destroy the deep state, but big guns would wipe out the rest. I had a dream after this with the Trump family in it, we were on a tropical beach, perhaps Florida, and I got on a small boat which took me for a cruise on the SS Trump.

I had a vivid dream of the future where I was on a Star Trek type star ship with smaller landing craft and we were about to explore a far off world. I believe we're headed t

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
23 July, 07:07
Grade F 👇😎👎

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
22 July, 11:32
Modern day holocaust, with epic heights of shear evil~!

#DoNotVaxx

#MAGA

Pepper - Prayer Warrior @Pepper
22 July, 10:37
Plus C.S. = common sense 😉