Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
You want a fight on your hands, you got it! #SellOut #Traitor
https://bigleaguepolitics....
Mitch McConnell Orders Americans to Get Vaxxed or He Will Work with Democrats to Shut Down America Again
02:50 PM - Jul 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
22 July, 07:22
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
He's a scumbag and I have never had a good feeling about him! He is violating the Nuremberg Code!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Hathaway @BarbaraH
22 July, 03:55
Then he is committing treason against the American people and we won't abide to un-Constitutional laws. He is also considered a criminal according to the Geneva Convention and the Nuremberg code

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
22 July, 03:54
Mitch, I have a message for you. I'm TIRED of paying taxes and high medical insurance fees for those too fookin' lazy to exercise, discipline themselves at the dinner table, eat healthy, and supplement as needed to boost their own immune systems to deal with seasonal flu outbreaks.

So I salute you, your unhealthy brain and your multi-decade lazy-bum ride on the taxpayer's back.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
22 July, 03:04

Tina Cogon @Rynnks
22 July, 03:02
Maybe somebody should remind his high and full of himself senator about Hippa regulations and how it is illegal to question medical status...also...creating situations where people are forced to take EXPERIMENTAL medications is STILL a violation of the Nuremberg Codes. He should just go to his homeland....oh, wait....don't they consider turtles to be a delicacy in China???????

Only followers of this user (Robynbird) can see their posts

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
22 July, 02:55
RIGHT !!1 GOOD LUCK WITH THAT YOU COMMIES [[[TREASONOUS FELONS ]]] WE WILL FIGHT YOU !!!!!! PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW