Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
I work for Cargill here in the US. This company touts “safety first” in all aspects of daily business. However they have been pushing the vaccine since it became available. just recently i have been pushing back by raising the concerns about vaccine safety. today i posted this on a Teams chat with several hundred ppl because I actually sit on the North American Safety Committee and felt it was appropriate to share data that shows the risk. i was called by my manager within 90 min (who had been told by someone high up in the org) to tell me to delete the post because I was stirring the pot, even though I was using their coveted CDC to cite adverse reactions via VAERS link. He said the data couldnt be trusted to which i replied so the infection/death data due to the virus also couldnt be trusted.
It clearly isnt about safety...they have now shown what I suspected was true. All I ask is that they represent both sides. I am a top performer now looking for a new job..had enough.
02:59 PM - Jul 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patriotnmontana in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pres Trump, click on at the bottom under it