CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 July, 10:43
THIS IS BALD FACED LIE FROM BIDAN THAT YOU WILL NOT GET COVID IF YOU GET VAXXED.

DESANTIS REPEATED THIS LIE ALMOST WORD FOR WORD. I POSTED THE VIDEO TODAY EARLIER.

THEY ARE FRANTIC AND DESPARATE TO GET EVERYIONE VAXXED. WHY?? TO KILL US? AND SAY WE WILL NEVER GET COVID WITH ZERO PERCENT LEANS WE WILL BE DEAD, SO WE WILL NOT GET SICK, BUT THEY DON'T TELL US THAT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
22 July, 11:02
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
You are absolutely right!!!

Sorry this silly website sends you a message every time I visit your page. Sometimes your page is more interactive than the explore button.

Anyways, I know this video is long but it's really informative and disturbing amongst other things. You could also skip through the translation parts.

https://truthcomestolight....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 July, 11:10
In response Captivating Defender to her Publication
ty for your post, God bless

yes, evidence, not theory.

but our leaders push the poison vax every day.

ask yourself, who benefits?

who benefits from killing so many people? 😡

Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
The list is longer than the 1,000 characters available. "They" all do. Now, what do we do with this information??
11:13 AM - Jul 22, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CaptivatingDefender in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 July, 11:22
In response Captivating Defender to her Publication
spread the truth.