Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
⚠️ Graphic Content ⚠️

Psychoanalytical Society is cover for their true agenda. With members as Sigmund Freud and many others
Influencial characters which are being praised in our school system. Are in fact psychotic sadistic pedophiles /
Necrophiles / Murderes of the most innocent beings.. Our children, Gods most sacred creation.. Made in his own image.

This is for those who have the courage to dive very deep. I guarantee you, this is the only place you will get comms like this. This is the true reality of the wickedness and evil human garbage that is doing this and far worse every minute of the day, everywhere you can imagine. And they doing it in disguise as Aid help, charities, animal protection, human rights organisations, as well as very self-proclaimed specialized Psychological services in a spectrum that will change your whole understanding and life. This is deep. Prepare.

Connect.

- OOA
07:40 PM - Jul 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Raina Davis @PatriotBeachGirl
22 July, 03:19
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
As horrid as this video is, dont they have to be alive to perserve the organs? give me chills to see it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jill Taylor @Trad55
22 July, 01:30
Rough translation: This video is huge! You can see they are trafficking organs. They kill people but claim they died from Covid. Then they empty their bodies and sell their organs. How corrupt is this? How many people will they have killed like this using deception? And the doctors go along with it. So, you can see fro this video, if this was a clinic....(end)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeane Vanburen @Daisydoodle
22 July, 11:37
I Pray for God to HURRY BACK and stop these horrible acts

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
21 July, 08:34
The most disturbing thing I have seen in a bit... 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

arba happihr @arba
21 July, 08:24
HARVESTING TOXIC ORGANS AND RESELLING THEM?
THIS IS SICKENING TO ME!
WHERE IS THE INTEGRITY and respect for the dead! THESE DEMONS NEED TO BE PUT TO SLEEP ASAP
LOOK how naked bodies are laying all around,disgraceful. SATANS WORK!

Stevie King @ShineBright9
21 July, 08:20
So are they dead from supposedly Covid and then organs harvested?? Wished it was interpreted in English. So Bizarre and inhumane!😫🤮

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
21 July, 08:20
Good GOD!!! Where is this? Do you know??? Geez, this is beyond horrid.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
21 July, 08:23
In response Made In America to her Publication
I believe it's in Mexico
And they're definitely talking about organ trafficking
Still not as fluent in Spanish as I'd like to be but I got the gist of it