Daniel Chesnut @MoonDog
21 July, 02:57
This is the last post I made on Facebook. Do you think this is worthy of banishment?

The Storm is upon us!

Nahum Chapter 1, verse 3

The Lord is slow to Anger, and Great in Power, and will not at all acquit the wicked. The Lord hath his way in the Whirlwind, and the Storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.

Micah Chapter 7, verse 7,8, and 9

Therefore I will look unto the Lord, I will wait for the God of my salvation, My God will hear me. Rejoice not against me O'mine enemy. When I fall, I shall arise, when I sit in Darkness, the Lord will be the Light onto me. I will bear the indignation of the Lord, because I have sinned against him, until he plead my cause, and execute judgement for me. He will bring me forth to the Light, and I shall behold his Rightousness.

John Chapter 8 verse 12

Jesus spoke, "I am the Light of the World, he that followeth me shall not walk in Darkness, but will have the Light of Life".

Do not live in fear. Receive the L

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
No...!!!

And not even if you told twatter staff to get fkd, out of retaliation for 'playing' with your account should you get suspended...

I can't remember what my last tweet was...

but it went something like this...

"fk the lot of you...!!!

mutts...!!!

🖕🖕🖕"...

Because they deserved it...!!!
03:14 PM - Jul 21, 2021
In response Daniel Chesnut to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Simpleton in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Richard Simpleton, click on at the bottom under it