BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
21 July, 11:07
Those who know me know I don't care for the c3nsorship on this site...

However, I had to log in today to share something or I WOULD FEEL GUILTY ABOUT NOT SHARING it.

Don't be fooled by the dramas around your fave politicians - MTG, Rand Paul, & others. They are complicit in the whole depopulation scheme. They have been sitting on information about the whole shebang since 2019, yet they watched it all roll out & REFUSE to ask the right questions to get to the bottom of it, charge those involved & begin Nuremburg type tribunals!

This video is WELL WORTH your time, perfect length for a morning commute or lunch hour.

THIS video interview between Stew Peters & Dr. David Martin pulls the shit out from under the rug & ties everything together!

https://rumble.com/vk2bya-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
21 July, 11:13
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I saw that the other day.
It takes a country outside of the US to get to the bottom of it because of the "white hats" and 45/Q psyop keeping everyone sedated, while they do more evil against our children and us and the world.

They are all puppets of the Illuminati 14 Bloodline FREAKS that GOD is about to take out. GET READY you FREAKS and Minions on this site. Kiss your asses goodbye...GOD is seizing all your stolen assets...ALL of them and sending you all to a doomed deserted planet --- FAR FAR Away and no children nor escape.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 July, 11:16
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
May it be so!

21 July, 11:21
IT WILL BE!
Even they are sure and desperately taking HUGE Missteps.

Little old me upsets them so much, they hack my computer.
That never happened when I was fooled by them and their biggest cheerleader against the DEMS.
I have called them out so much, they send out to their shills on YT all the new talking points to debunk my TRUTH.
Then they blame the evil for making them sick. HA!
Walking against the LORD is not healthy for anyone, ask 107.

Go get them!

Power to you.

I've been trying to wake people up for 40 years & am DEL|IGHTED to see how many are awakening...

Happily, 96% of Democrats are taking the jab.

That will make the job easier, so long as they don't take our guns.

I'll give all of mine up - bullets first.
12:51 PM - Jul 21, 2021
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
23 July, 07:31
Lord is coming...SOON!

All those Patriot False Leaders are DOOMED!

They will not be able to blame BIDEN, Soros, Gates, FAUCI at the Throne of JUDGEMENT!