Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 March, 09:56
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
🙌🕊️🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
23 December, 11:33
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 November, 11:52
Some days I ask, Why Me GOD, and He says Because YOU Chose ME, and I Will Be YOUR Strength, in Your Weaknesses I AM THE STRENGTH YOU NEED, I WILL CARRY YOU HOME. Thank YOU Father. 🙌🕊️🙌

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
07 November, 06:49

07 November, 07:25
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
🔥💪💞👊

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
04 August, 10:01
Right next to you

04 August, 10:02
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
❤️💪✝️👊

02 August, 09:41

28 July, 11:00
💪✝️💪👊
https://youtu.be/slcMj9NPp...
Know Wonder - Hold My Ground (Lyric Video) - YouTube

The official lyric video for "Hold My Ground," the newest original single from Christian Music duo, Know Wonder. NEW MUSIC ALWAYS COMING SOON! Subscribe for ...

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
27 July, 10:08
you made me think of the song “The Stand” (Hillsong) and inspired me to post it. Thank you! 🙌🏻❤️WWG1WGA

27 July, 10:12
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
27 July, 09:39
🙌🏻

27 July, 09:39
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
❤️🙏

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
26 July, 05:03

26 July, 05:04
In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication
❤️🙏

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
23 July, 01:50
1 Corinthians 15:58
“Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always
bounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.”

King James Version (KJV)

23 July, 02:39
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Amen!! 🙌🙌

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
23 July, 02:40
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Amen and Amen.

Charissma _15 @Riley
21 July, 12:16
🙌❤🙌
Psalm 18:2
The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

21 July, 12:19
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
❤️🙏🙌🕊️

1 Corinthians 15:58

So now, beloved ones, stand firm, stable, and enduring. Live your lives with an unshakable confidence. We know that we prosper and excel in every season by serving the Lord, because we are assured that our union with the Lord makes our labor productive with fruit that endures.