Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Powerful thoughts and prayer at the end by our good friend Juan o Savin. We love you Juan!

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
01:35 AM - Jul 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 July, 07:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Thanks Doq. I just listened and my jaw dropped when I heard him say Thy Will Be Done. I posted that exact line a day or two ago. Readers, PLEASE do not miss the last 11 minutes. It’s a prayer directed to you and for you. You will be blessed by it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
bhagood 123 @bhagood123
23 July, 12:24
supposedly he just showed his face on michael Jaco... https://t.me/CandlesInTheN...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
22 July, 08:02
I love my new copy of “Kid by the Side of the Road.” Need to read it over and over! I was just thinking about Juan when I saw a post of Kayleigh Mcenany discussing her book, “For Such a Time as This” and how the title is from the Book of Esther. As Juan often says, this is our Esther moment!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 July, 04:52
Top of Nana's bucketlist to spend some time just learning from this man!
Would be dream apprentice job!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
22 July, 04:17
I swear you and Juan O Savin are my professors!! Im so thankful for you!! God bless! 🙏🙏🙏

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
22 July, 04:14

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Stella Bella @NasNas
21 July, 01:54
Loved this show

Cara Sallila @Brandons_Love19
21 July, 06:45
Thank you for sharing! That is a powerful prayer! AMEN!

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
21 July, 06:15
All that is secret, shall be known.

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
21 July, 03:07
Talking about Juan o Savin.....Until tonight, I never realized that Jaqueline Kennedy lost her son and husband so close together. Patrick Bouvier Kennedy was born on August 7, 1963 and JFK died on Nov 22, 1963....exactly 107 days later. Coincidence?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 July, 05:03
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
She didnt loose him.

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
21 July, 02:33
doq , are you on twatter???