TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
19 July, 07:12
No matter what the CDC, NID and AMA say aymore they have all lost their creditability forever . They are all Captured businesses by the Deep State and taking their advice will get you killed. No matter what they may say ignore them and those who support them. Earlier today I posted trusted sources about CV19 Virus and the Deadly Vaxx. They never thought so many would die so early from adverse effects from the vaccine. They really sxcrewed up on that assumption. To late and now the wirld knows. The masses will be coming for you if you are part of any of these businesses along wuth MSM, and nany in government that the military will handle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
19 July, 07:28
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I agree with you, but you need to remember President Trump said the vaccine was safe to take it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 July, 08:18
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
I have never hear him say that , ever. Unless you can produce a video where its not CGI , I have to say BS on this.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
19 July, 08:29
I would not know if it was CGI or not, I will have to look for it.

19 July, 08:35
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
My guess is you’ve already taken the vaxx and are trying to lure others into the trap. Have you already taken the vaxx ? Be honest .

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
19 July, 08:43
Here it is at about 10 minute mark.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Trump urges Americans to get COVID vaccine in Fox News exclusive - YouTube

Former President Donald Trump touts Operation Warp Speed and slams Biden's performance on 'Fox News Primetime.' #FoxNews #FoxNewsPrimetimeSubscribe to Fox Ne...

Janet Lewis @jlws21
20 July, 12:55
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I very much hate that he is touting this, but it shouldn't matter if he likes it or not. WE ARE NOT SLAVES! THEY DO NOT OWN OUR BODIES! We are not slaves to our employers, our schools, our local govt officials. We have a choice to choose ANY MEDICAL CARE. If we would rather die than take a chance with ANY treatment, we have that right. If people want to risk their lives taking a shot, GO AHEAD!! I want our freedom. I don't care if Trump or Ivanka or any of them love these shots and think they are "beautiful". F trump on this. HE will not take it, but he will lie about having taken it. This is pure evil. I want to be left alone. I'm sick of this sh!t show.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
20 July, 01:14
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
I get your frustration. I wasn't sharing this to prove Trump has gotten the vaccine. He didn't admit he had. I just showed it so people could hear what he said. There is no actual proof this is even him on the phone. It probably is IMHO. Trump has a job to do and I believe he knows what he is doing. I won't be getting the vaccine no matter who endorses it or gets it. We all have free will.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
20 July, 01:25
Yes, we do. I'm frustrated because I'm feeling direct pressure from my work in local govt, where they think they are above the law and that they have a right to dictate my health decisions. I'm really angry and trying to hold on for just a few more months when I can leave, but then again feeling the pressure from potential FEMA camps and quarantines this fall/spring. I don't know what to believe, if Trump is good or bad, I can only hope he is good and has good reason for this while we still have our free will. I've tried to warn people, but most people are blindly trusting the shots. It is tragic. I trust no one, but I don't want to be FORCED, meaning held down against my will or physically removed from my home as a prisoner. This is a fear of mine. I'm trying to have faith, but it's waning. I know only God is whom I can trust.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
20 July, 01:36
God bless you! I will keep you in prayers. I have struggled with anxiety my entire life. I know it is easier said than done but try not to be fearful as that will only make it worse. My anxiety is not much a factor now as I have really tried to stop thinking about things that I know cause me fear. Instead I try very hard to focus on anything but the thing I am fearful of. Prayer and listening to music helps too.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
20 July, 01:42
Thank you. I appreciate your kind words. Yes, I have dealt with terrible anxiety for a very long time., most of my life in fact. These times are not helping. I so very much want to have hope and find myself unable to sleep much of the time, alone in my thoughts with worry.

Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
20 July, 01:44
same here.. blessings

Janet Lewis @jlws21
20 July, 04:31
In response Janie H.......... to her Publication
🙏If you ever are not able to sleep and feel inclines to chat, feel free to send me a message.

Only people mentioned by Mtnhaven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Janie H.........., click on at the bottom under it