TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
No matter what the CDC, NID and AMA say aymore they have all lost their creditability forever . They are all Captured businesses by the Deep State and taking their advice will get you killed. No matter what they may say ignore them and those who support them. Earlier today I posted trusted sources about CV19 Virus and the Deadly Vaxx. They never thought so many would die so early from adverse effects from the vaccine. They really sxcrewed up on that assumption. To late and now the wirld knows. The masses will be coming for you if you are part of any of these businesses along wuth MSM, and nany in government that the military will handle.
07:12 PM - Jul 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
19 July, 09:30
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
President Trump promoted the vaccine.

We have to be smarter than this and some are catching on.

There is much we do not know about and we have to think for ourselves.
President Trump knows better than any of us what the enemy/Deep State has done.
Whatever his reasons for promoting the vaccine lets not turn on each other.
Gov. DeSantis promotes them as well.
I think we have a long fight ahead of us.
Please keep sharing The Truth about the harm vaccines can do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
19 July, 10:32
In response Happy Days to his Publication
We would still be in lock downs if he didn't push the vaccine out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
19 July, 10:39
In response Happy Days to his Publication
When POTUS used the term Vaccines he was talking in code.

Vaccines are the U.S. Military and the Virus is the Enemy Deep State.

"Operation Warp Speed" was the Plan to fight the Cabal.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
19 July, 07:28
I agree with you, but you need to remember President Trump said the vaccine was safe to take it.

19 July, 08:18
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
I have never hear him say that , ever. Unless you can produce a video where its not CGI , I have to say BS on this.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 July, 07:19
and Moderna is adding demon housing black goo to their formula. From the article " Black Goo Programmable Matter is an intelligent, self-aware, self-organizing liquid crystal. It is a magnetic substance emitting, receiving, and corrupting the RF spectrum within the universal 5G network. In the esoteric occultic religion, Black Goo is considered the elusive philosopher’s stone and tangible storehouse for DEMONS".

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
19 July, 08:37
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Umm weird this is what this reminds me of when dr explains specimen
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Peter Parker Evil's Dance (Scene) - Spider-Man 3 (2007) Movie CLIP HD - YouTube

The Cool Peter Parker - Evil Dance (Scene) - Spider-Man 3 (2007) Movie CLIP HD [1080p HD]TM & © Sony (2007)Fair use.Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of...

Robert Travers @Robert1957
19 July, 07:15
You do realize that spreading truth can cause informed decision making syndrome right??

19 July, 07:17
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
lol