Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Robert Travers @Robert1957
20 July, 09:52
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Well I got put on the FBI watch list in 98. Ended up on Homeland Security watch list in 02 I think it was. Took me until 2010 to get off. Had to go dormant for awhile to fall off radar. I got such special treatment when I flew that I started using Gteyhound. No Im not a terrorist and didnt blow shit up. But I was very outspoken about my dislike and mistrust of our govt. I was a busy little bee. I finally had enough after the protests at No Names and Flakes offices over the amnesty bill they were pushing. Thats when the America First Rallys got started at the Arizona State Capitol in Phoenix. I got tired. Trump pumped the life back into me. The photo is at our first rally. L to R. Steve Lowry Mayoral candidate. Russell Pearce Az House. JT Ready Maricopa County Chair. Me on the end. Blonde girl is a reporter asking stupid questions. I dont use FB anymore. They got enough on me as it is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
20 July, 07:55
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

I Like Adam. we shall see ...throws it out there
THROUGH YOUR PHONE | August 11th EAS - YouTube

Show Notes: https://marfooglenews.com/?p=10575 Protect yourself with NordVPN http://marfooglenews.com/vpn use code Marfoogle & save!Save $50 on each EMP Shie...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
20 July, 06:44
....lifelog.2.0......

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
20 July, 05:21
🤡ALL IN THE FAMILY 🤡

ZUCKERBERG - RUNS CIABOOK FROM DAY 1

SNOWDEN - CIA ATTACK ON NSA

APPLEBAUM - ATTEMPTED TO DESTROY TOR (anonymity network) FROM INSIDE

Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
20 July, 04:10
EXACTLY why I Left FB 6 yrs ago!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 July, 03:53
I predate them, my face and name are on many things, I fkn do not care. FK THEM, I will share truth all the fk over that face crook site.

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
20 July, 09:33
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Yeah, I'd be interested to see what they have on me.
It would be good for a few laughs I'm sure. 😸

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
20 July, 03:26