Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
20 July, 02:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 July, 02:25
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
But wait, there's more. ALL of your house cleaning chemicals, bath & body care chemicals, laundry products, good lord Fabreeze will take us all out faster than you can say, that shit is so toxic it eats ozone.😟 All of your shampoos, body and hand soap, shaving creams, toothpaste hair products, makeup antiperspirants, tub, and tile cleaner, mopping solutions are loaded with toxic chemicals that affect neurology and disrupt the endocrine system. Lawn care products such as pesticides and herbicides, new car smell, new carpet smell, perfumes and colognes, scented candles, and "air fresheners" are more like air pollutors. They have us so polluted and the bath to cleaning up your home and body is one you will be on for the rest of your life. As you learn to read labels and find your local health food stores, you can have all of this cleaned up pretty quickly and take it slow. As you remove stuff, your body may have detox reactions. Start with more organic food options & Breathe fresh air.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
20 July, 02:40
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 July, 02:56
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
great addition, if people only realized the years of paying to poison themselves with these noxious products. Once you get yourself relatively detoxed and clean, even being in an aisle of them smells like a chemical hazardous zone that requires a hazmat suit. We've built tolerances over the years and so an average person doesn't get the repulsive natural pull-away warning like clean ( toxin free lifestyle) people experience. It's all poison. It can feel like getting smacked with a 2 x 4 in the sinus this stuff is so gnarly. So, I see they were selling Haircare that makes you lose your hair? How deep state of them. Happy to see people are suing these peddlers of poison. Fabreeze is the worst.

"Shockingly, P&G only disclosed THREE ingredients in this product, but the EWG…they found 87 chemicals in total!"-

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
20 July, 03:54
Thankfully I have been aware of dodgy toxic products for a while now, I try to share the info where I can and hope others care to learn more.

I hate shopping, not just the bombardment of unhealthy products but like you mention, the smell of those chemicals when you don't use them is overwhelming. I do a lot of shopping online which helps avoid this.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 July, 04:09
Like the perfume department in a Macys......aaaaaack 2 x 4 to the face I do a lot online as well or go into healthier minded places, hemp cotton clothing stores, health food stores etc are good. I started reading labels 10 years ago It took a good year to learn and switch out my household and kitchen. So worth it to live closer back to natural things before synthetic chemicals took over. More than I need long life, I want quality of well-being while alive. The original post is no joke, they are out to sicken and kill us with all these poison products they created for us to consume, get sick and die from. The best way to say F U to the cabal is to not give them your money in exchange for their products that make you sick. I hope all anons wake up to this who haven't yet.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
20 July, 04:14
Exactly, the natural non toxic companies deserve our $

I wish people werent suckered in by false advertising, there are lots of apps these days (like Think Dirty) that scan barcodes to alert you to toxic ingredients.

It is hard when it is in our water, air, food etc but we can all do our bit to keep ourselves and our families safer.

I cant fathom how some ingredients/chemicals are banned in some countries YET fine to put in or on food in other countries.

I hope people wake up to all the ways we are being made sick to fund big pharma and the medical industry!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
It's true the FDA is not our friend keeping us safe. They approve rat poison for children's toothpaste. Europe is far cleaner in what it allows, the U.S. is becoming a cesspool of synthetic toxic goo, starting with Fabreeze. That ap sounds really cool and I hope it becomes popular. Lawn care chemicals are another major polluter, including the polluting of the water supply from runoff. I now encourage all to just mow what grows and use old-school weed suppression techniques and fertilizers. It all works better when you get it right anyway. Try a fresh clover lawn, so soft on bare feet, rarely needs mowing and when it blooms, feeds honey bees in the neighborhood. Also, if there was a food shortage, it's edible and makes a blood cleansing tea.
04:34 AM - Jul 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
20 July, 03:18
I tried telling my neighbor about the lawn chemicals. he said....well they been using chemicals for a long time. cant avoid them. he also thinks covid exists cause he said he got it and was sick sick.. talked to him about 5G...he had no interest......these people are Trump supporters but dont like his tweets...from back in the day.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 July, 03:36
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
You just described most people. You are awesome for initiating a conversation with your neighbor about these things. Hopefully, the next person will at his job, and then a next family member, and maybe, he will start to consider a change of thought or mind about some of this. We who know must stand strong in what we know to be so if we are to have the power to influence in a new day of freedom and greater well-being for all. People will pick it up at the subconscious level that it is time to disengage from the system. For now, your neighbor is a sleepwalking zombie, mind-controlled, and doesn't even know it. They can be brought out of their spells, know and believe that so never give up and I encourage anyone reading this, never give up believing we can undo the spells they have on all of us out there. They do it to us with "spelling" and broad "casting" words on TV and in the media, and so can we by red pilling the truth. Let's use their tools to reverse what they have done Godspeed.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 July, 03:45
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I keep trying to educate people too. My dad using Roundup. What is so sad is that I try to leave the weeds, I don't use any chemicals in my yard and we try to grow organic but if your next door neighbors use them, the rain takes them into your yard and into your soil and grass. It should be outlawed.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
20 July, 09:42
It is amazing what 'they' have deemed weeds are really edible and often medicinal, like dandelion!

Clover lawn is the best :)

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 July, 02:55
Yes, intentionally. In their commercial propaganda, they convince people to pay them for their poisons to put on God's medicine in our yards. Evil. Like this, one of my other favorites Gotu Kola, not only is it brilliant with healing and calming the nervous system, it has been found in the older text that monks who ate just a few leaves a day lived to over 200 years. I love this beautiful plant that grows wild as a creeping herb in wetter climates, and you can get it in supplement and tincture form. The leaf may be shaped a bit differently in different regions, so make sure you ID well if you harvest it in the wild. Also potent for improving memory and mental focus, reducing anxiety, collagen builder-reduces aging skin, Vit C & E, Improved sleep, reduce joint pain, prevent and treat Alzheimer's, remove heavy metals, anti-oxidant, reduces oxidative stress in the brain, reduces asthma symptoms, supports the liver, improves circulation. HERBS ARE POWERFUL MEDICINE. Start with low dose.