Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
27 January, 03:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jayne Libertopia @TheLibertopian
27 January, 03:46
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
They're dimantling the viewing platform right now - and the live stream isn't working properly

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
27 January, 05:30
In response Jayne Libertopia to her Publication
I never heard what that platform was for. Do you know?

It looked like an observation platform & was used for that, but goodness knows who was stood on it when the children came out of the White House?
01:57 AM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheLibertopian in this post can reply
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
28 January, 08:26
In response Jayne Libertopia to her Publication
observation for what I wonder. I couldn't find any news about it at all. You'd think it would be somewhat news worthy since out was built in front of the White House. Everything is very bizarre anymore.

28 January, 12:28
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
Well if it's not in the news then it's probably very important!