Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Triple GGG @TripleG
30 January, 03:32
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
could be a deep fake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne Palmer @SuzieQ36
27 January, 04:27
WTF...the picture is clear as day then all of sudden when the children come out the camera zooms out and goes blurry, i dont think they are his grandkids πŸ€”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
27 January, 04:49
In response Suzanne Palmer to her Publication
those arent children. those are adults

Suzanne Palmer @SuzieQ36
29 January, 02:18
In response Suzanne Palmer to her Publication
they are 100% children you can tell by their size and shape

F1r3 ... @F1r3
27 January, 04:02

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
27 January, 04:02
😳

Paisley Park @Paisley66
27 January, 03:56
i saw that and was like WTF!?!!!!!

Lint Ball @Lintball
27 January, 03:55
And then it zooms out as soon as they exit the WH

Kelly Sewell @KellySewell14
27 January, 03:51
I swear... the more I hear about these freaks the more I'm starting to believe they are different species.

World Wide @worldwide
27 January, 03:51
You can see the people exiting here, and the platform in use.

Don Garza @DonGuyverG87
27 January, 04:18
In response World Wide to his Publication
good amount of cop cars too?
wonder if they were caught red handed using WH to traffic again like obama days.

Jayne Libertopia @TheLibertopian
27 January, 03:46
They're dimantling the viewing platform right now - and the live stream isn't working properly

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
27 January, 05:30
In response Jayne Libertopia to her Publication
I never heard what that platform was for. Do you know?

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
27 January, 03:36
unfortunately the camera zooms back outbright about that time. hard to see

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
27 January, 03:42
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
right before it zooms out, watch the height of the person in black and the next 3 or so bodies after.... sure they weren't hiding midgets in there