John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
16 July, 07:56
About missing chapters or books of the Bible.

My Bible tells me that God and Jesus are my salvation.
It let's me know anything is possible, and I do mean anything, as long as I have faith.
It also tells me how to defeat my greatest enemy, satan.

If you think the Bible has been altered or had parts left out please tell me what you feel you MUST have besides the 3 statements above.

If you think the Bible is false and was used as a form of control, explain to me why you would let me have the knowledge of the 3 statements above.

God will never let his word be altered. Man will try to tell you what they think and try to change its interpretation but your soul knows the word of God.

Follow your soul.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
16 July, 08:09
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I know they just got done revising the NIV bible to be gender neutral and removed some verses and placed them in the footer section. They actually changed a lot of words. They changed O'man to you foolish person.🤷‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 July, 02:06
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
Does it no longer contain the 3 things I stated? It does. Gods word still remains.

19 July, 01:26
Well, it's no longer marriage between and man and a woman. It has been changed to between a person and a person. Brothers and sisters are now people. Did you know the definition of people also includes corporations?

19 July, 10:16
They will change many, many things. Many things are man's opinion to start with. I get your meaning and I do not disagree with what your saying but it is the actual word of God they can not change, not the word of man.

19 July, 11:02
I get what you are saying, but I'm worried that marriage between a person and a person would include children. Now it's OK to marry a child? A child is a person and not a man or woman, so I guess that's fine.🤷‍♂️

19 July, 11:16
Pedophilia wasn't pedophilia when we only lived to 40-50 years. Then the average marriage age was 13 or as soon as a girl could bare children. That will no longer fly. I have issues with 16 which is legal in a few states with parents permission. To me that is sick.
More than a couple years difference in age until 18 should be jail or dirt. That is my opinion.

19 July, 11:18
Well, the Russians still marry young, but the rest??? It's crazy, as they do not need to be within 2 years of age.

In my opinion arranged and forced marriage should be illegal. No one under 16 should ever be allowed to marry.
11:21 PM - Jul 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Qpublic, click on at the bottom under it