TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
19 July, 07:12
No matter what the CDC, NID and AMA say aymore they have all lost their creditability forever . They are all Captured businesses by the Deep State and taking their advice will get you killed. No matter what they may say ignore them and those who support them. Earlier today I posted trusted sources about CV19 Virus and the Deadly Vaxx. They never thought so many would die so early from adverse effects from the vaccine. They really sxcrewed up on that assumption. To late and now the wirld knows. The masses will be coming for you if you are part of any of these businesses along wuth MSM, and nany in government that the military will handle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
and Moderna is adding demon housing black goo to their formula. From the article " Black Goo Programmable Matter is an intelligent, self-aware, self-organizing liquid crystal. It is a magnetic substance emitting, receiving, and corrupting the RF spectrum within the universal 5G network. In the esoteric occultic religion, Black Goo is considered the elusive philosopher’s stone and tangible storehouse for DEMONS".
07:19 PM - Jul 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
19 July, 08:37
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Umm weird this is what this reminds me of when dr explains specimen
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Peter Parker Evil's Dance (Scene) - Spider-Man 3 (2007) Movie CLIP HD - YouTube

The Cool Peter Parker - Evil Dance (Scene) - Spider-Man 3 (2007) Movie CLIP HD [1080p HD]TM & © Sony (2007)Fair use.Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 July, 08:50
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Good catch, wow, they put it in that movie, hiding in plain sight. What becomes of that material in the movie? I never saw it.