TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
Wanna know what this is? HAARP's Earthquake maker... Hurricane maker... Tsunami maker.... that's right.
03:53 PM - Jul 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
19 July, 05:24
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
19 July, 05:20
I know I've seen a pic of this device before but sure can't get it to register on tineye to try to ID it. Tried half a dozen times now ... all I get is a big fat "OOPS"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
19 July, 04:38
how is that HARP even legal within the global community where is the outrage for murder genocide and crimes against humanity?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 July, 04:33
One time to buy time back in the day, asked God to mess it up. Saw that a rat had run into a primary area and disabled it. Fun times, now everyone is awake and time for that stuff to not be on this planet.

Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
19 July, 04:24
God strike it down please!

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
19 July, 04:17
End the madness and I ask God to send a bolt of lighting to blow this SOB up!! He took out a George Floyd mural, I know He can take this monster down!!

wht 2.0 @wht
19 July, 04:15
Though it sure looks ominous enough, not sure it's "HAARP" per se though maybe related? The American (several other countries have them) HAARP facility is located in Alaska and works by bending the ionosphere with a high energy tightly packed several acre ground based antennae array, then using it like a convex mirror bouncing high intensity microwave energy off of it to target areas as small as 20 sq miles (maybe smaller by now) to achieve ground penetrating radar, create and guide hurricanes, trigger earthquakes and even effect human minds/emotions in large groups.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
19 July, 09:52
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
HAARP is located .... everywhere.
https://www.google.com/map...

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
19 July, 04:14
God is pissed