Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Pretty pissed off I voted for Trump in Jan. and here we are with a mystery wtf in the white house. JS> I want my country back. PERIOD>
01:52 PM - Jul 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Net Nut @NetNut
19 July, 03:59
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Well, I voted for trump in November and I'm pissed too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 July, 04:14
In response Net Nut to her Publication
Oh yeah recount and went to that one also for the other, so irritating. Thanks for reminding me, half a hundred now.lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
19 July, 02:02
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Wtf is not in the WH.

Its all fake.

Operations ongoing.

Everyone needs to get facts straight

19 July, 02:47
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣That initial replay was FIRE> lol RESPECT 😂🤣😂Ty, good deal. Just making sure. NEVER pissed at the good ones, ALWAYS pissed at the deep state. lol

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
19 July, 02:49
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
i can go look if needed....lemme know