Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
You notice how Debra Birx didn't stay on the new team?
01:18 AM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Boo Cheddar @CheddarBo
28 January, 11:11
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
nobody with such a wild assortment of scarves & jacked up teeth can actually be real, unless of course she's a time traveler & which case she's not our kinda realITY. #notReal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Bob @JimBob1899
28 January, 09:43
She is lying hypocritical POS!! I'd just like to see her or Fauci debate one person who has actually read the research on masks and lockdowns! They would get destroyed!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 January, 07:06
She was interviewed the other day and slammed Trump and "others" for not listening to her expertise....
Baahahaha, yeah, is that what its called? The only thing she is an expert at is being a liar and part of the evil. I do miss making fun of her scarfs to cover her reptile neck! I must admit, it was nice when she was in a mask, hidding those dragon teeth !!

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
28 January, 06:30
i think taht sears mannequin pence should go away as well

Icant Even @Icanteven
28 January, 02:30
But she had so many scarves yet to be worn.

Sonna Genie @Sonna
28 January, 05:14
In response Icant Even to his Publication
🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Julie Shaffer @Jshaffer
28 January, 02:19
She sure enjoyed talking about the old team though. hope that means she was already arrested.

Summer Breeze @TrumpetteMusicGurl84
28 January, 01:52
Those reptile looking teeth.

Midnight Rider @MidnightRider
28 January, 01:43
Birx was part of the deception from the start. She backed up and bore witness to Fauci's lies.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
28 January, 01:29
Et tu Birx?

Omalove Stardust @Philophant
28 January, 01:26
Why wouldn't you do something about your teeth when your wealthy? They always look narly and blurry. Maybe her lizard cloking device is failing.

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
28 January, 01:26
I knew something was fishy with Pence....I mean he was always doing his own thing, while Trump was rallying. Kinda jacked up how his right- hand man was mia.

Erica Swenson Elliott @eelliott001
28 January, 01:18
hmmm