Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
19 July, 07:21
*16 REAL REASONS WHY COL. GADDAFI WAS KILLED:
1. There was no electricity bill in Libya, electricity was free for all its citizens during Gaddafi's reign.
2. There was no interest on loans, banks in Libya were state-owned and loans were given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law.
3. Home considered a human right in Libya – Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a
home. Gaddafi’s father had died while him, his wife and his mother were still living in a tent during his reign.
4. All newlyweds in Libya received $60,000 Dinar (US$ 50,000 ) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up
the family.
5. Education and medical treatments was free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans are literate. During his reign the figure was 83%.
6. If Libyans want to take up farming career, they received farm land, a farming house, equipment, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms – all for free.
7. If Libyans coul

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
He has written a book "The green book" where it is explained.
Sounds almost like Nesara.
I want justice for this great man, still breaks my heart when I think of what the fckers have done to him.
07:23 AM - Jul 19, 2021
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NIQQI in this post can reply
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
19 July, 10:04
In response Nikki Lynch to her Publication
💔😪❤️🙏💞🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396