SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
18 July, 10:17
His Glory interviewed Robert F. Kennedy Jr., July 13, 2021!❀️
(And so sweet and respectable that he refers to Dave as "Pastor"...) This is a really great and informative interview, as all of RFK Jr.'s are. He has such passion for truth, exposing lies, and for helping people everywhere. God bless and protect him mightily!!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

(I have to say though that the title of this made me take notice.πŸ˜‰ Someday, someday...)

https://rumble.com/vk0s57-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
"We need to resist. You need to question everything. That's your job in a Democracy... Question everything. Talk to your neighbors. ... Don't do what you're told. ... Read 'The Defender.' ... We make sure everything in 'The Defender' is sourced and true. ... We don't put rumors out there. ... Educate yourself, educate your neighbors. ... Give us your email so we can stay in touch with you. ... We need to be able to communicate with each other. ... We're fighting against the darkness of totalitarianism. ... We need to create our own army. We need to create a resistance. ... Your duty as an American is to not do what you're told. ... And to question everything."
--Robert F. Kennedy Jr., 7.13.21, His Glory interview
πŸ‘Šβ€οΈπŸ™
11:20 PM - Jul 18, 2021
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
12 August, 11:21
Palm trees on his tie!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
18 October, 01:20
HEROβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
19 July, 09:19

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
19 July, 09:02
I Watch All What He Puts Out About These Vacs, He Is So Informative And Must Have Investigated So Much About Them. I Believe The Vacs At Early Age Gave My Son Autism.

20 July, 08:04
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
πŸ˜”πŸ™β€οΈ Prayers for your son!

Maioria Silenciosa @Maioria_Silenciosa
19 July, 12:45
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. = Q?

20 July, 08:08
In response Maioria Silenciosa to his Publication
Wouldn't that be something if he were on the Q team too?β€οΈπŸ™ Wild days we live in... Someday we'll find out what's what.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
19 July, 12:36
Im in !

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
18 October, 01:28
In response James Dean to his Publication
I agree! I'm in also!!