Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
18 July, 09:25
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
That is wierd that i found this post after getting this tattoo. But it's a value that i live by.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
18 July, 09:20
i am anti-vaccine for the same reason

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 July, 07:46
Great Post! BRAVO

Jon Neville @jonnevi
18 July, 07:42
In Globalist Time, who needs your consent for the vaccine? Engineered horizonal spread will eventually get you!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
18 July, 06:01
Exactly!

President Trump @FrankSpeechDotCom
18 July, 06:06
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
TRUMP; "people are refusing to take the Vaccine because they don't trust his Administration, they don't trust the Election results, and they certainly don't trust the Fake News, which is refusing to tell the Truth."