Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
27 January, 08:00
Kerry's dead. Must CGI or good makeup. But I love the message.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
27 January, 08:10
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Erza, here's what I don't understand.
1. are all these Fakes on our team or do they have some too, like this?
2. messages like this & blaming Trump doesn't wake anybody up, if just makes them dig in deeper.
3. if you can prove that they've used CGI etc, won't they say that's what you do as well? they'll counter by saying we're lying just like always.
thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Yes. All of Trump's cards. It's to game the media, and arrest others in the process. Some are gone, others are going. Many have been arrested in the last week. Tribunals for their crimes are coming. The public arrests you won't see unless you are really paying attention. Blunt was arrested on the 20th event. Pelosi was walking around with federal marshalls telling her where to go and who not to talk to. The old crew. The Kerry's the Obamas the Clintons all dead.
12:40 AM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
30 January, 02:33
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
i saw the 'to be blunt' & Nancy videos. will be hear or read about the arrests? just want to be sure the public finds out about their crimes and who has been executed. they cannot be remembered in history without knowing what they did & how they died. it's the only way to Keep us awake.
thanks for the answer.