Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Kerry's dead. Must CGI or good makeup. But I love the message.
08:00 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
28 January, 12:04
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
i thought i was watching The Walking Dead 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
farrell Hedges @Farrell_Hedges
28 January, 02:11
The war was over before it started, some struggle with that idea, but the patriots were not prepared to risk humanity, you work reverse and take the head of the snake first. we might witness the fake public arrests of high powers but that is for show, they have been dealt with and have left this earth, and will be judged by god. Nothing can stop whats coming. WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erica Swenson Elliott @eelliott001
28 January, 01:35
Kerry committed treason with that Obama Iran nuclear sell out- this version of him looks like a wobble head doll- still pisses me off even if its not really him... did he and Theresa take out Heinz? was Heinz an arkancide? Philly girl so i have to ask.

NELDA SMITH @NellieJ
28 January, 12:34
If the NWO GLOBALIST would stop "dimming the sun with poison" , filling our skies with chemtrails, weather could become normal again. These "climate demons" are manipulating the weather to push their evil climate control agenda.

Stef Nee @FreedomFighter4Jesus
28 January, 12:32
Do people really believe money will stop hurricanes?😂Or are they called himacanes now?

Erica Swenson Elliott @eelliott001
28 January, 01:36
In response Stef Nee to her Publication
😄 "thereacanes"?

SpookyKid ... @mookie
28 January, 09:20
In response Stef Nee to her Publication

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
27 January, 11:23
https://www.youtube.com/wa... Not evil, Just wrong.

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
27 January, 11:28
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
I'm in tears, remembering, 7 firefighters, who lost their lives. hovering under a fireproof blanket, because, they would not scoop up water from a nearby lake, to save their lives, because it contained an extinct species of sardines. THEY ALL DIED.

OneWay Patriot @OneWayPatriot
27 January, 11:07
Thats John Kerry and i'm Santa Claus.

CGI CGI CGI CGI

Kelly 1211 @Kelly1211
27 January, 10:44
kerry is not dead

Have Faith @rAnnbci
27 January, 09:41
😂Even my "asleep" husband said that he looks dead...

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
27 January, 09:34
He doesn't look as gray as Kerry

some one special to some @godrus
27 January, 09:19
Did #TraitorJohn register as a #FARA ForeignAgent for all the millions in commissions he pocketed for the no bid contracts he gave his daughter and the Paris deal or the #Irangate deal?
Is he on Hunter Biden's #LAPTOPFROMHELL having sex with children like his stepson #DevonArcher and HunterBiden were?
#EvilSabatteans : #Frankists - #SynagogueOfSatan #RedemptionThroughSin Promulators.
#WifeSwappers #ChildRapists
The Biden Crime Family +
Do they drink the blood of children they rape and murdered them?
#TraitorJohn and #HanoiJane

Mako Shark @realJimKime
27 January, 09:08
So if we send Trillions of $$$ to a bunch of countries that hate our guts ... No More Hurricanes. Brilliant !!!

Sherry Goodman @Sherrylgoodman
27 January, 09:02
please tell me that red head is an actor too. She seems so dumb, Id hope its an act😂

Nadine Ratuita @Deedee1776
27 January, 08:46
dude use to be as wrinkley as a Sha-rpei.

MONTi MONTALVO @MONTi7
27 January, 08:40
Ted Danson 🤷‍♂️🎥 🍿

CJJM Patriot @caribou
27 January, 08:28
I trust the plan but this looks and sounds like Kerry to me. I'm skeptical, at best about all this clone, double, cgi stuff.

Field of Light @EartherealArts
27 January, 08:58
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
Here is a good collection of info on clones / doubles. Does not include CGI / GANS. Learn more about it this information so that you can share with others.

https://www.marzlovesfreed...

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 January, 12:37
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
That's nice. The real one is still dead.

God First! @LauraInMD
27 January, 08:19
Whoever he is, he looks like hell, Mr who lives in glass houses...

Triss Merigold @Holisticstyle
27 January, 08:10
snake thats not kerry

Nunya Business @AAug22
27 January, 08:11
yeah or he's using the same plastic surgeon as bidet.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
27 January, 08:10
Erza, here's what I don't understand.
1. are all these Fakes on our team or do they have some too, like this?
2. messages like this & blaming Trump doesn't wake anybody up, if just makes them dig in deeper.
3. if you can prove that they've used CGI etc, won't they say that's what you do as well? they'll counter by saying we're lying just like always.
thank you.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 January, 12:40
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Yes. All of Trump's cards. It's to game the media, and arrest others in the process. Some are gone, others are going. Many have been arrested in the last week. Tribunals for their crimes are coming. The public arrests you won't see unless you are really paying attention. Blunt was arrested on the 20th event. Pelosi was walking around with federal marshalls telling her where to go and who not to talk to. The old crew. The Kerry's the Obamas the Clintons all dead.

Rivers M18 @RiversM18
27 January, 08:09
Was he poisoned by lead of a lethal injection?

Nicole Mantville @VilleN
27 January, 08:09
looks nothibg like him...

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
27 January, 08:05
Kerry is a bigger dumbass than Biden. Hey Q mark my words.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
27 January, 08:04
Kerry's face is more wrinkly, isn't it?

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
27 January, 08:07
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
He's missed a few injections. Drug addict

Theresa Carpenter @TESS4582
27 January, 08:04
Why are the bullshit "stands" they take, still allowed to be CGI'd??

Randy McCool @RandyMcCool
27 January, 08:03
NOPE

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 January, 12:43
In response Randy McCool to his Publication
The real Kerry is long gone.

Randy McCool @RandyMcCool
NOPE

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
I'm from Massachusetts. Kerry has been wearing a mask long before it was popular.