P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
17 July, 08:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
Looking glass, it amplifies so called psychic abilities and allows users to see future events among other things its a technological form of divination created by an interdimensional race. theres a bit more to it but thats really all a person needs to know.
08:42 AM - Jul 18, 2021
In response Robin Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
18 July, 09:10
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
"interdimensional race" = demons

"divination"? ... "There shall not be found among you that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, that useth divination, an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch," Deu18:10

The only way to know the future *correctly* and *safely*... to be well and fully prepared for the coming events? Is directly from the Creator by His Word.

THAT'S all we *need* to know

It's going to be BIBLICAL ... right?

Be careful who/what you follow my friend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
18 July, 09:20
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
do you assume im following this? God is very clear on divination fren. thats why i have great disdain for the term psychic, it robs from God what is his and the people of knowledge of Gods prophetic spirit. tarot readers are the same and etc. micheal jaco went live with a tarot reader tsk tsk bad juju

Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
18 July, 09:07
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
I had seen the threads about looking glass, but interpreted this post of VK's to signify our crystalline form (vs. carbon) will be restored to us like our missing DNA.... all that God our Creator originally endowed us with (before other malevolent ETs experimented on us) will be regained presumably upon victory and ascension.