Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Sorry yall Nana MIA today. Tough day every year for me. 9 yrs ago today my 28yr old son died in a wreck.

You would think it would get easier after 9 yrs but trama unit memories seem to be forever fresh in the mind. Nana understands why military cant get those kinds of images out of their minds. They stay fresh no matter how much you get over them.

We lose parents, grandparents, siblings, and spouses,but there simply is no loss in life like loosing a grown child.
Without doubt the worst day of my entire life.
Nana thanks God,as he was my only savation from it.
God can see us thro an
12:29 AM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Charissma _15 @Riley
28 January, 10:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
πŸ™Sending love and peace to you πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NIC FRANS @Nicole9
28 January, 03:18
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™. sending love πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
28 January, 03:15
I am very sorry for your loss. It's never easy losing our loved ones. I wanted to reach out to you particulary because my life long friend had a motorcycle wreck (Monday was a week ago) and had severe trauma to his head & other parts of his body & was confirmed today he is brain dead and the family will be taking off life support soon...so in saying that, reading this made me dry my tears so that I may give you a huge cyber hug and let you know that although I may not know you, I love you and truly am sorry for your loss, hang in there.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 January, 10:40
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
Thank you for the kind words. Your fren will need a lot of love especially for the 1st yr. It is suggested that she join a group of "Mothers of Loss" in her area if there is one.
There will be only 2 things that can help her survive long enough to get a grip on the pain.
God &
Mothers that have survived it because not all survive it. The ones of us that do are the only ones that can guide them thro what is coming for them. Make no mistake it is like phyically loosing part of your soul, & ppl that have not been thro it, well intentioned as most are, have no real clue.

Charissma _15 @Riley
28 January, 10:43
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
πŸ™Lifting you, your friend and all touched by this, up in prayerπŸ™

Vickie Wilson Garrison @ViktoriosCO
28 January, 01:55
sending you love and light

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
28 January, 10:48
In response Vickie Wilson Garrison to his Publication
Amen & back to you & allβ€πŸ™πŸΌ

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
28 January, 01:29
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
28 January, 01:26
Blessings.

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
28 January, 12:48
😒Oh Nana my heart is sad for you...try to hold on to the good memories of him! He is part of you and your DNA, you are connected for ever!πŸ™ Love you sweetheart!😍

Angela Martin @Marangela
28 January, 12:47
I am very sorry for your loss. A mother should never have to bury her child. My twin lost her son on Father's Day 2020. He would be 42 tomorrow. She is devastated. As time goes on, the pain becomes more tolerable, but never goes away. I pray that Almighty God, who is the God of all Comfort, holds you, like his child, in His arms, to help you endure. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Lori Gallegos @LG72
28 January, 12:46
i am so dorry for your loss. may God's grace and your memories carry you until you meet again

Steph69 @Cheekiegirl_69 @Steph69
28 January, 12:38
sorry for your lossπŸ₯² i pray for God to give you comfort during this difficult timeπŸ™

Vicki DuPrey @Keepmefree9393
28 January, 12:36
So sorry for your loss. My son is bipolar. At the age of 41, he decided to move to CA. Had been off his meds. It has been 6 years. Not a word. No idea if he is ok. Dead or alive. Different, but similar. Anniversary dates bring all the pain rushing back. I feel your painπŸ˜ͺ

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 January, 01:03
In response Vicki DuPrey to her Publication
πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜‡

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
28 January, 12:35
I'm so sorry to hear that. Yeah, I believe trauma and loss never really leave us. I hope you feel better tomorrow. The anniversary date is alwasys the hardest. Peace and love. πŸ’—