Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Sooooooo, if the ‘jab’ doesn’t protect people from getting Covid-19, what DOES it do?
10:01 PM - Jul 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Joyce UM Myers @joycemyers
18 July, 09:45
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
FROM THE INVENTOR OF THE PCR TEST -- WHO WAS TAKEN FROM US 3 MONTHS BEFORE WUHAN HAD ITS LEAK..... THIS TELLS YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE PCR TEST..... (period)......

https://freeworldnews.tv/w...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
18 July, 09:29
Imagine...Actually having a “study” B4 using/forcing Jabs on people?
Yes... using facts/proof/knowledge of a product UNLIKE WHAT WAS DONE 2 The Sheep!...(Regarding This Covid BS)😡🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melekatoshee Oleak @MelekatosheeOleak
18 July, 09:13
Make you the perfect slave to the cabal . You are easier to contrik with the vaccin. 😡

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 July, 09:12
the other 53% had the Flu or had a jab up their nose.

Only followers of this user (Enlightened999) can see their posts

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
17 July, 10:34
From a few articles I have seen, It has the potential to cause autoimmune diseases from the generation of the spike protein causing the immune system to attack the body in tissues where the spike resides in the body. All these new variants like Delta I beleive are to cover up these auto reactions. The PCR tests are a scam how can they detect something which has never been isolated and sequenced to find the sequence that is unique to SARSCOV2? In the processes they continue to villify the unvaccinated saying they are super spreaders....Their logic is insanity

cindy CLP @cindylpLUVCANADA
18 July, 09:30
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
100 % agree: I was called a super spreader every frigging flu season bc I have never had a flu shot (where's the logic in that!) - I worked in ICU so they really tried to pound me with this bullshit: had to wear the mask: I was told "there was study" so I read this study that was done on ferrets that "proved you can shed the flu virus weeks before you know you're sick" so this whole thing has been a plan in motion for years. And well educated people have drunk this insane koolaid....

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
17 July, 10:10
Creating a population glow-in-the-dark, easily traceable, genetically enhanced, semi-humans (those that survive the 'upgrade').

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
17 July, 10:03
You become Trans- Human,
https://www.supremecourt.g...

Data Gramma @Vic
17 July, 10:03
There's the trillion dollar question!!