Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Erik Westre @norpat66
28 January, 09:20
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I check it on Earth TV Live View every evening, and the White House is lit up. I suppose they could just play a loop...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
28 January, 04:09
do you happen to have the link to the video cam of the black out the other night and the police cars and buses everywhere in dc ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Connie Graeler @JCG_MO
28 January, 03:48
💝😎💝🐸

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
28 January, 09:54
Two more to go.

Dakota Patriot @DakotaPatriot
28 January, 09:09

Gole Gora @Aragon
28 January, 08:37
Why we are taping it at very late hours, instead of 8 or 9 p.m.?

Okram Ašatnar @QSlo
28 January, 08:25
two more days to go

#10DAYSOFDARKNESS

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
28 January, 08:20
nobody is home

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
28 January, 07:48
What does this mean?

Altea America @alteaamerica
28 January, 05:30
10 days of darkness??? SWEET!!

chore Toke @choretoke
28 January, 03:44
Kinda Creepy that right side window with the ligh on😳

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 January, 01:32

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
28 January, 07:51
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Yes, My Birthday!
Perfect timing and right on Q !

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
29 January, 03:19
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
January has 31 days.

Peace and Love @NikkiLynnell
28 January, 12:58
I checked the white house web cam out and in the top right corner window it looks like Joe and Jill are standing there. Super strange. ✝️♥️🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (amenkeights) can see their posts

America First @AmericaFirst17
28 January, 12:33
My friend, what does your post mean by Day 8 + a pic of a darkness?

Connie Mcck @Countrygirl57
28 January, 12:57
In response America First to her Publication
the actual 10 days of darkness to light
i have a feeling 2-1-2021 or sometime next week will be the best