Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
17 July, 03:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Đёṿid Krístāni @loichtfoier
Can this be classified under the category of "following the beast"? The slogan "Trust the Plan" also strongly suggests the same submissiveness that is enforced with "Faith in God," the dream to a fairy tale being. The Q could be interpreted as a circular abyss that even has a springboard.

It's easier and more convenient to be told that you don't have to do anything instead of standing up and taking a stand for your beliefs. I find the explanation that one should do nothing so that one does not stand in the way of others particularly interesting. Which is irritating because for weeks and months there has been nothing but collateral damage from the active side.

I'm understandably curious: What excuses does each one of you have? Which must not be misunderstood. Someone like me is always on the side of good against evil. It's just what's going on in this world right now that's hard to understand. So many excuses for not having to do anything yourself.

🌱
04:27 AM - Jul 17, 2021
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Only people mentioned by loichtfoier in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Đёṿid Krístāni, click on at the bottom under it