The Mac @TheMac
14 July, 01:45
So basically anyone can steal an election, cause a nanoparticle pandemic, start a war or even put everyone under mind control using vaccines and the justice sytem will just ignore the truth, cover up the facts and turn a blind eye.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
14 July, 01:51
In response The Mac to his Publication
minor spelling correction:

'justus system'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
14 July, 06:41
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
G I U S T I F I C A Z I O N I S T I C H E

The Mac @TheMac
14 July, 06:43
Borrowed from Late Latin iustificationem, justificationem < iustificatio, from iustifico, from Latin iustus.

Noun
giustificazione f (plural giustificazioni)

justification, explanation
proof

14 July, 08:25
didn't realize this one 😯 ... timely?

the act of God whereby humankind is made or accounted just, or free from guilt or penalty of sin

Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
16 July, 09:15
oh, forgot to link this...
nephew camelot presented it last night,
made of things i've given him over the years

seems to fit rather perfectly 😆🤓🤗

16 July, 09:12
🤔

sounds like all of them were pretty nasty
(Yak-Baal, Apepi (pepsi? assoc'd w/ stan?))
w/ exception of gunther-neck Ahmose ? :)

The Mac @TheMac
16 July, 08:19
Origen of Alexandria[a] (c. 184 – c. 253),[5] also known as Origen Adamantius,[b] was an early Christian scholar,[8] ascetic,[9] and theologian who was born and spent the first half of his career in Alexandria. He was a prolific writer who wrote roughly 2,000 treatises in multiple branches of theology, including textual criticism, biblical exegesis and hermeneutics, homiletics, and spirituality. He was one of the most influential figures in early Christian theology, apologetics, and asceticism.[9][10] He has been described as "the greatest genius the early church ever produced"

The Mac @TheMac
16 July, 08:20
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Demetrius condemned Origen for insubordination and accused him of having castrated himself (though it has been proposed that this was a result of misunderstanding Origen’s mystical reference to his own celibacy [1]) and of having taught that even Satan would eventually attain salvation, an accusation which Origen vehemently denied

16 July, 09:32
suppose this was 'origen' of the word adamantine?

which i learned in vajrayana practice/retreats,
used a lot re dorje/vajra and buddhas,
symbolizing diamond and thunderbolt