Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
16 July, 07:23
*American Patriot:
Everything happening had to happen. To catch them all inside the moments of the crime. What you see across the world. The riots. And all of the Explosions. The pushing of the Vaxes my folks. The civil unrest growing. Is being created by the Deep State. These are their last moment of desperation to stay out of prison or death squadron executions that are coming in through the Nürnberge r code and crimes Against humanity trials. This chaos we are seeing now in the World in July and next week’s is being permitted by the Military because all the mistakes are being made now in every country by the DS period. They are trying to cover their tracks but exposing all their elements and sleepers within their ranks. The Military is positioned in 80% of the World now. Believe me Brother! The HAMMER is coming”!.
•Want to add I’ve actually heard Military is all over.
Scott B.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Emand Lio @Emandlio
NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING...

NOTHING
07:34 AM - Jul 16, 2021
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Emandlio in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Emand Lio, click on at the bottom under it