Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
*American Patriot:
Everything happening had to happen. To catch them all inside the moments of the crime. What you see across the world. The riots. And all of the Explosions. The pushing of the Vaxes my folks. The civil unrest growing. Is being created by the Deep State. These are their last moment of desperation to stay out of prison or death squadron executions that are coming in through the Nürnberge r code and crimes Against humanity trials. This chaos we are seeing now in the World in July and next week’s is being permitted by the Military because all the mistakes are being made now in every country by the DS period. They are trying to cover their tracks but exposing all their elements and sleepers within their ranks. The Military is positioned in 80% of the World now. Believe me Brother! The HAMMER is coming”!.
•Want to add I’ve actually heard Military is all over.
Scott B.
07:23 AM - Jul 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Patriot Hybrid @Patriothybrid
16 July, 08:06
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Lord we pray in the name of Jesus Christ Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Emand Lio @Emandlio
16 July, 07:34
NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING...

NOTHING

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
16 July, 07:28
Thank You!